Re: [AMBER] Potential problem with CUDA version in release 18?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:19:34 -0700

> I agree, my bugfixes from about a month ago does have all the patches
> needed. I checked both files.

This CANNOT possibly be true since the latest patches, including the
bugfix.13 required for AMBERTools 1.5, were not released a month ago. It is
critical that you apply both the AMBER 11 bugfixes and the AMBERTools 1.5
bugfix.13 in order to be able to build and run the new cuda code. If you do
not you will see the exact CUDA_RAND errors that you reported since the
configure script in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure needs to be updated
as part of the latest GPU update and this file belongs to AmberTools.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/