Re: [AMBER] libstdc++, Fedora14, Amber11, pmemd.cuda

From: Dmitry Mukha <dvmukha.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:00:17 +0300

I've tried to feed ld with LD_LIBRARY_PATH that includes system lib64
directories (/* and /usr/*), but it didn't help. So the explicit pointing of
the flag is the right way. On Fedora 12 linking succeeded without additional
manipulations, so it is evidently distributive-depended issue.

--
Sincerely,
Dmitry Mukha