Re: [AMBER] About sudden simulation box twist

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:58:16 -0400

I don't understand the box twist- are you saying the box dimensions change
in PBC, or your molecule moves?
have you evaluated the energy?
could it be a periodic imaging problem? there is lots of info on this in the
archives. you should use the ptraj image command- but it isn't clear quite
what you want to see, and if you understand how the PBC imaging works.