Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA not installed in amber11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 07:20:07 -0400

MMPBSA.py is now released with AmberTools 1.5. Also, to avoid python
conflicts related to different versions being used to compile the modules
and run the program, we replaced the MMPBSA.py and MMPBSA.py.MPI executables
in $AMBERHOME/bin with shell scripts MMPBSA and MMPBSA.MPI that call the
original program with the "appropriate" python.

Thus, look for MMPBSA and MMPBSA.MPI and use those instead.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida