[AMBER] MMPBSA not installed in amber11

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:13:42 +0530

Dear Amber users,
I had earlier used amber10 earlier and had installed the MMPBSA.py script
for doing free energy calculations in AmberTools 1.2.

Recently I have installed AmberTools 1.5 for using amber11.
But strangely the files necessary for performing MMPBSA calculations
(MMPBSA.py, utils.py, alamdcrd.py, and inputparse.py) are missing in the
folder /opt/amber11/bin. I could find the following python script instead
"ante-MMPBSA.py".

There were no error messages while installing either AmberTools 1.5 or
amber11. A few last line are given below for the installation.

Please help me troubleshoot why MMPBSA files are missing. Should I reinstall
AmberTools and amber ?

Thank you all.

AmberTool 1.5 installation
--------
mv AddToBox ChBox CheckMD PropPDB UnitCell /opt/amber11/bin
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/amber11/AmberTools/src/xtalutil/CPrograms'
(cd mmpbsa_py && make install)
make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/amber11/AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py'
/bin/bash setup.sh
 Using AmberTools' python
/opt/amber11/bin/nab -o mmpbsa_py_nabnmode mmpbsa_entropy.nab
/bin/mv mmpbsa_py_nabnmode /opt/amber11/bin
/opt/amber11/bin/nab -o mmpbsa_py_energy mmpbsa_energy.nab
/bin/mv mmpbsa_py_energy /opt/amber11/bin
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/amber11/AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py'

Installation of AmberTools, version 1.5 serial is complete at Tue Aug 23
14:44:44 IST 2011.

--
With regards
Vaibhav A. Dixit