[AMBER] Questions about Amber Tutorials - A7 - Replica Exchange Simulations with AMBER 10

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:59:47 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am new to Replica Exchange, according to the tutorial A7, I found the way to submit jobs and do preliminary analysis.
When I look at the literature, it seems to me that I can use Replica Exchange simulation to analysis the energy landscape. However, I found this part of analysis method is missing in the tutorial.
Could you mind to let me know how to make use of the data from the Replica exchange to get a energy landscape? What is the program that we need to use for this analysis?
Best regards,
Catherine