Re: [AMBER] trouble compiling AmberTools 1.5

From: Jennifer L. Muzyka <jennifer.muzyka.centre.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:56:38 +0000

I actually installed MacPorts. I installed gcc44 using MacPorts, just as you described. I also selected the proper gcc port using MacPorts. But apparently something went wrong with my MacPorts installation. It didn't add the opt/local/bin to my path automatically - I had to do that myself manually. (Maybe there were other errors?) I'll try putting that line in a different location in the path to see if that helps. Otherwise I'll try reinstalling MacPorts. Thanks for the suggestions.
Jennifer

Jennifer L. Muzyka
Professor of Chemistry
Centre College