Re: [AMBER] Failure kReduceSoluteCOM with GPU

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:29:01 -0700

I support unlimited solvent molecules. I just need to improve the
definition.of solvent for these systems. Factor IX is in water. And this
issue is only for NTP.
On Aug 9, 2011 11:15 AM, "Ismail, Mohd F." <farid.ou.edu> wrote:
> I don't get the hard cap part.
>
> For my system I have (right now) 64,000 atoms, and the NPT (npt=1, ntb=2)
ensemble fails and spits out that error. The NVT (ntb=1, npt=0) works fine.

> But I also ran the FactorIX_Production_NPT (with 90,000+ atoms) and
FactorIX_Production_NVT and both ran fine.

> Or are you saying it's the molecules (residue) number? Then I have 4000
molecules. I'm not sure about the FactorIX benchmark molecules.