Re: [AMBER] segmentation fault on tleap

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:20:02 -0400

Hi,

2011/7/5 Giorgos Lamprinidis <lamprinidis.pharm.uoa.gr>:
> Dan, thanks for your reply, however ambertools 1.5 is compatible with
> amber10? And if I do so, I must have amber10 folder for running sander,
> pmemd etc, and amber11 folder for running ambertools? or I must combine them
> just after I compile them?

Definitely DO NOT combine the amber11 and amber10 folders, they are
not compatible. That being said, your system can exist quite happily
with an amber10 folder for compiling/running sander/pmemd, and an
amber11 folder for doing everything else. Just make sure your
AMBERHOME environment variable is pointing to the amber11 directory
since it's really only the AmberTools programs that need it.

If you run into any more problems let me know.

-Dan