Re: [AMBER] dist restraint

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:53:40 -0400

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011, e p wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestion but i dont find the published paper
> Im worry that the restraint limit vibrations in my system!
> i try to solve my problem and ask you again

Sorry. I have no real idea what your problem is. You don't say how you are
going to analyze vibrations, nor what sort of restraints you are thinking
of using. If there aren't any published papers that do the sort of analysis
you want to do, then you are embarking on new territory, and should expect
to have to do a fair amount of experimentation.

....dac