Re: [AMBER] amber

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 09:05:12 -0400

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011, Shesh Nath wrote:

> I have installed AmberTool 1.5 in fedora15 64 bits but I am not
> getting "nab" in directory bin (/usr/local/amber11/AmberTools/bin) .
> then why is it. plz help me.

You can search on "fedora 15" in the Amber mailing lists to see lots of posts
about this. My understanding is that Fedora15 is using a very recent version
of the gnu compilers, and that the current AmberTools has trouble with it.
Some but perhaps not all of these have been addressed. Without seeing any of
your error messages from the "make install" step, it is hard to say very much.

Start here: http://archive.ambermd.org/201105/0681.html; then pay careful
attention to any errors messages that arise from the compilation step.

...dac