Re: [AMBER] VMD-Chamber interface

From: Mark Williamson <mjw.mjw.name>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:59:15 +0100

Crowley, Michael wrote:
> Hi Mo,
> It is on the to-do list to contact the VMD folks to accommodate the
> changes to the prmtop that chamber produces.

Hi Mike,

I introduced a workaround to this issue in the tree. Have a look at the
following commit:

commit 32ca3f6ccf3b7262916be3d8ff679879914a7f7d
Author: Mark Williamson <mw529.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 3 10:47:50 2011 +0100

     Add support for VMD compatible CHAMBER prmtops

I'm assuming this will make the AT16 release, but all the caveats Ross
mentioned in his email, do apply. I also updated the AT manual with the
more information about this flag and why it exists.

Regards,

Mark