Re: [AMBER] VMD-Chamber interface

From: Crowley, Michael <Michael.Crowley.nrel.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:43:47 -0600

Hi Mo,
It is on the to-do list to contact the VMD folks to accommodate the
changes to the prmtop that chamber produces.

In the meantime you cannot use that prmtop with vmd.

The way to visualize is to use either the charmm psf and then the amber
trajectory, or to use a pdb first and then read the amber trajectory.

Mike

--
Michael F. Crowley, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Biomolecular Sciences Division