Re: [AMBER] ambertools 1.2 compilation error on Debian Linux

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:33:37 +0200

Yes, one should not use recent versions of OS (in Debian amd64 wheezy
stands for "testing", intermediate stage between "unstable" and
"stable"; usually it is quite affordable, but not all the time). I
needed recent support to CUDA with this machine, this is why wheezy. I
am now temporarily back to an older machine, where I could use
antechamber and charmmgen. Thanks. francesco