Re: [AMBER] Installation Problem : Amber 9

From: souvik sur <souviksur.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:36:36 +0530

Hello sir,

I found this after typing setenv PATH $AMBERHOME/exe:$PATH:

[souvik.masternode amber9]$ setenv PATH $AMBERHOME/exe:$PATH
-bash: setenv: command not found
[souvik.masternode amber9]$ PATH $AMBERHOME/exe:$PATH
-bash: PATH: command not found
[souvik.masternode amber9]$ $AMBERHOME/exe:$PATH
-bash: /home/souvik/Amber9/amber9/exe:/home/souvik/mpich2-1.3/bin:/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin:/opt/kusu/bin:/opt/kusu/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/souvik/bin: No such file or directory
[souvik.masternode amber9]$ $AMBERHOME/exe
-bash: /home/souvik/Amber9/amber9/exe: is a directory
[souvik.masternode amber9]$ cd $AMBERHOME/exe
[souvik.masternode exe]$ ls
addles anal CPin.pm espgen make_crd_hg mm_pbsa_statistics.pl nmode prepgen respgen sviol2 xleap
am1bcc antechamber cpinutil.pl fantasian makeDIP_RST.dna molsurf nucgen protonate sander teLeap
amber9 atomtype crdgrow gwh makeDIP_RST.protein mopac.sh parmcal ptraj sander.LES tleap
ambmask bondtype database lmodprmtop makeDIST_RST new2oldparm parmchk rdparm sander.PIMD top2mol2
ambpdb calcpka.pl divcon makeANG_RST makeSHF_RST new_crd_to_dyn pbsa README senergy translate
amoeba_parm charmmgen elsize makeCHIR_RST mm_pbsa.pl new_to_old_crd pol_h resp sviol xaLeap
[souvik.masternode exe]$

regards,
Souvik Sur
Ph. D. Student