Re: [AMBER] problems with AmberTools 1.5 compilation

From: Anna Reymer <reymer.chalmers.se>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 13:17:49 +0200

Many thanks for all the suggestions!

Indeed, the upgrade to GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 made all the problems to vanish and also with the further compilation of Amber11 went smooth.

Best regards,
Anna
Anna Reymer,
Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology
Kemivägen 10
SE-412 96 Gothenburg
Sweden