Re: [AMBER] Test results for amber-cuda, single node, single GPU, Tesla C2070

From: Paul Rigor <paul.rigor.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:51:43 -0700

Here's the log after recompiling, applying the patches, etc (but still no
cuda_parallel target) and without having to mess with the netCDF library.

42 file comparisons passed
12 file comparisons failed
0 tests experienced errors
Test log file saved as logs/test_amber_cuda/2011-05-25_18-22-30.log
Test diffs file saved as logs/test_amber_cuda/2011-05-25_18-22-30.diff

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Rigor