Re: [AMBER] Test results for amber-cuda, single node, single GPU, Tesla C2070

From: Paul Rigor <paul.rigor.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:53:37 -0700

Hi gang,

So I'm still checking with our system admin, I still do not see the
cuda_parallel target, just serial, parallel and cuda. So we probably don't
have the latest sources? In any case, here are the logs for the serial and
mpi versions of amber. I've made sure to patch and also clean up before
running their respective make target.

I'll keep you posted on the cuda and cuda_parallel builds for SDK 4.0 (and
3.2).

Thanks,
Paul

--