Re: [AMBER] system extended beyond the virtual box

From: Qian Wang <qwang.mail.uh.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:18:00 -0500

Hi,

Yes, what I ran is not a periodic boundary case. Actually I have already set nscm = 1000 but it still does not work. The coarse grained model I used is Ca-sidechain model, basically every amino acid is represented by two beads. The force field comes from a statistical potential. The coarse grained model should have a large conformational change than all-atom simulation. So is changing the size of the virtual box a solution to this error?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Qian