Re: [AMBER] compilation of amber tools 1.5 with intel 11.1.059

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 11:59:11 +0200

Daniel,

Thanks. It seems that you were right. With your file, compilation of the
Frame.cpp code works, but that of other codes fail with the same errors.
For some reason, when I tried from scratch (without the file from you),
with the bugfixes applied the compilation worked fine...

So, I guess that I overlooked and applied the bugfixes twice in my first
attempt ...

Vlad