Re: [AMBER] compilation of amber tools 1.5 with intel 11.1.059

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:32:58 -0400

Hi,

I don't see this error using the same system setup (intel 11, MKL 10
etc). It looks like you may have tried to apply bugfix 1 multiple
times. The patch program should detect previously applied patches but
it is not always successful. I am attaching a clean AT1.5 version of
Frame.cpp (patched); try replacing
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/cpptraj/src/Frame.cpp with this one and see
if compilation works. Alternatively, you can start from a clean
codebase.

-Dan