[AMBER] Amber order

From: Rupa Madyal <rupamadyal.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 19:06:31 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Ph. D student working on a molecular modeling at ICT, Matunga,
Mumbai, India interested in *Amber software*.

We are planning to buy this software for a single user loaded on a server
with multiple processor architecture which has a linux platform.

If possible will take Windows version single user depending upon the total
cost including transport charges.

We require a formal quotation for the same.

We need one perpetual license and if possible before we buy this software we
would like to know

whether it is possible of providing a *demo version*.

We would like to know whether you have any distributor in India.

Waiting for your reply,

With regards,

Rupa Madyal,