[AMBER] Amber 11 Benchmark for GPUs - Binaries and an Evaluation Licenses

From: Qamar Nazir <qnazir.ocf.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:38:21 +0100

Dear List,

We are IBM's business partners and are the resellers of mainly IBM and
Sun's hardware and software.
You can visit our website at 'www.ocf.co.uk'.
We mostly provide full solutions to our customers and mostly come across
with customer acceptance tests criteria.
Recently we are doing a project for a university and we need to run
Amber 11 benchmarks on GPU nodes.

Can you please provide us with the binaries and an evaluation license
for Amber 11 benchmarks?

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

--
  Best Regards,
  Qamar Nazir
  HPC Technical&  Software Engineer
  OCF plc
  qnazir.ocf.co.uk<mailto:qnazir.ocf.co.uk>
  Please note, any emails relating to an OCF Support request must always
  be sent to support.ocf.co.uk for a ticket number to be generated or
  existing support ticket to be updated. Should this not be done then OCF
  cannot be held responsible for requests not dealt with in a timely
  manner.
  This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive
  attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended
  recipient, this email should not be read or disclosed to any other
  person. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email
  from your computer system. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily
  those of the company from which this email was sent and, whilst to the
  best of our knowledge no viruses or defects exist, no responsibility
  can be accepted for any loss or damage arising from its receipt or
  subsequent use of this email.