[AMBER] kclust_SegFault

From: Maura Catherine Mooney <mmooney05.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:25:39 +0100

Hi all,

I wondered could anyone provide any information on this query? I couldn't seem to find any solutions on the mailing list and I can't seem to access the mmtsb_toolset forum/documentation. It concerns kclust. I am using Ross' tutorial for clustering. I can successfully extract the pdb files and renumber them, by editing the c-shell script providid in the tutorial. However, when I execute the command for kclust (as shown in the tutorial) it fails with seg fault. FYI, I'm running these jobs in the /scratch directory as most of the system is NFS mounted and the clustfils file looks fine (1000 frames).

Although I understand that seg fault is general, but could anyone suggest the source of the error or where to start looking for the problem?

Many Thanx,

Maura