[AMBER] need suggestion about NVIDIA GTX 590

From: setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 09:34:36 +0700

Dear Amber user and developer,

Our laboratory will prepare to build GPU based Computer for computation. We
are consider to use GTX 590 since according to nvidia its has 1024 core.

But, when I see in this review
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=196244 NVIDIA technical support
give warning about overclocking. It can damage the card.

My question:
1. If we are using PMEMD simulation for long time runs, is it overclocking
or not ? so can damage the card according NIVDIA technical support.
2. Can we use GTX 590 for PMEMD simulation using Amber 11 ?
3. Do we need extra cooling for this card ?
4. Are there anybody here have experience with GTX 590 ? and what is the
recommendation ? good or not ?

Thank you very much for your attention

regards
Setyanto Tri Wahyudi