Re: [AMBER] lennard Jones water parameters

From: Paul S. Nerenberg <psn.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:32:20 -0700

Hi Sergio,

The coefficients in the AMBER frcmod/parm files are not the Lennard-
Jones ACOEF and BCOEF, they are R_ii and epsilon_ii. (See here for
more: http://ambermd.org/Questions/vdwequation.pdf.) That issue
aside, these are still not the correct parameters for TIP3P. They
should be 1.7683 and 0.1520, respectively for the oxygen.

Best,

Paul