[AMBER] NMODE calculations results doubtful

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:16:43 +0530

Dear Amber users,
I had done MD for 3ns for a protein ligand complex. Using this mdcrd
file I did MM-PBSA/GBSA along with nmode calculation. I have done
these calculations using AMBER10 and AMBERTOOLS1.0.
The PB/GB calculation went fine but there seems to be a problem with
nmode calculation as all the values listed in
FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat are 1.0000.
Is this result sensible? If not what has gone wrong and what changes
do I need to make in my input files so that the result becomes more
sensible.
Thanking you in anticipation.

(FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat file is attached for your kind reference.)
--
With regards
Vaibhav A. Dixit