Re: [AMBER] Problem related to the Amber

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:34:58 -0700

Hi Sindrila,

You are best off posting such messages to the AMBER mailing list which I
have cc'd here. Go to http://lists.ambermd.org/ for details on how to signup
and post messages to the list.

What you are seeing is that your pdb file contains residues that are not in
the standard amino acid / dna templates. Likely it contains some kind of
cofactor such as NADH, HEME etc. You should look closely at it to see what
it is and then read the literature on other simulations of such systems. You
should also take a look at the tutorials on the AMBER Website.
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/ in particular pay attention to tutorial B4:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/index.htm

All the best

Ross