Re: [AMBER] MCPB problem

From: Manish <manish.datt.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:22:00 -0400

Hi Ben,

Attached is the original bcl file (prot1.pdb_large_60hrs.bcl) that got stuck
during execution.
Later, I modified the residue names in accord with standard residues and now
the program is terminating with segmentation fault. Attached are the
modified .bcl and corresponding log file. Please have a look into it and
suggest a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Manish