Re: [AMBER] MCPB problem

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:20:18 -0400

Hi Manish (and Hashem),

On 3/5/2011, at 5:13 p.m., Manish wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestions, there was some progress when I copied the
> standard residues. But now I'm getting following error:
>
> <snip>

In addition to the problem with the proper residue templates, protonation and other parts of MTK++ are known to have bugs in them, that sometimes manifest as infinite loops (like the 60-hour wait you described). I haven't heard of this more recent problem. Could you please send your revised BCL file too, and I (and/or other MTK++ developers) will take a look at it and get back to you.

Regards,
Ben

--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.