Re: [AMBER] Hardwares requirement

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:36:47 +0200

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM, souvik sur <souviksur.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> thank you sir for your kind response, i have downloaded the AmberTools 1.5
> from your given site and also untarred it and run it as written in the
> direction web page but still antechamber is not running properly as i took
> the example of sustiva.pdb file for practice, can you please send me the
> command lines by which i can run the tools properly,

No. The tools are designed to be flexible, so there is no one-size-fits-all
set of commands to run any of the programs. You will need to invest time in
looking at the manual and learning how the programs work in order to use
them successfully.

List responders can help debug SPECIFIC issues you may have (give details,
like error messages, exact commands, etc.), but we can't do your project for
you (even if we had time, your email doesn't even say *exactly* what you're
trying, anyway).

The best way to ensure that you get responses from the list is to show that
you have an idea of what you want to do, you've found out what utilities to
use, attempted to use them, and at least tried to debug it yourself.

Other emails are unlikely to generate many responses, and none more helpful
than this one here.

All the best,
Jason

and also tell me if there any need of any compiler for it as i early

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032