Re: [AMBER] Usage of Kongsted Ryde entropy method within MMPBSA.py

From: Oliver Kuhn <oak.amber.googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:48:18 +0200

Samuel,
I'm going to contact you during next week. Besides the entropy issue, I
would like to describe my study (that is very much inspired from your work:
How to get converged MMPBSA results 2009) and you are invited to give some
++ on what you would find worth to investigate on my accumulated simulation
data.

Cheers,
Olli