Re: [AMBER] Usage of Kongsted Ryde entropy method within MMPBSA.py

From: Samuel Genheden <samuel.genheden.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:34:08 +0200

Hi, Jason

The reason that ptraj as-far as I now cannot be used to create the
truncated trajectories is because that we also keep water molecules in
our buffer-region. The water molecules in the buffer region will
constantly change, although there will roughly be the same number of
water molecules there. What our program do is to extract the N nearest
water molecules in each trajectory. I do not think this can be done
easily with ptraj.

/ Sam