[AMBER] igb=8 available for MMPBSA.py ?

From: Oliver Kuhn <oak.amber.googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:48:20 +0200

Hi Jason,
I have read about the igb=8 option.
My version of MMPBSA.py tells me that igb=8 is not available.
Will it run with AmberTools 1.5?

Another question:
What do you think about the usage of internal dielectrics 2 and 4 in
MMPB/GBSA calcuations?
I get results closest to experimental value when using 1.* *But I would also
like to know if there is a profound reason to use 1, I mean, is something in
the procedure parameterized to 1?

Greets,
Oliver

--
Oliver Kuhn, Department of Bioinformatics,
Center for Medical Biotechnology, University of Duisburg-Essen,