Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py won't understand my trajectories

From: Gabriel Urquiza <urquizagabes.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:19:39 -0300

Dear Jason,

That helped a lot, actually. I was missing something important, which was
the
pmemd input parameter that tells me how many frames it writes down on the
mdcrd files. That was pretty dumb, I know, but thanks to your tip (and some
patience),
 I was able to nail the problem down. Thank you very much!

Gabriel