Re: [AMBER] Installing Ambertools1.5 on Snow Leopard

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:44:01 -0500

Thank you Jason and Mengjuei for your quick responses.

And yes, I used Macports to install gcc45

For those trying this, I had to add read/write permissions on my /opt
folder and it's contents for me, or else things got messy.

Thanks,
Dean--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897