Re: [AMBER] Problems with constant pH calc Amber 11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:51:59 -0700

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 5:37 PM, John Khan <johnkhan.verizon.net> wrote:

> Jason:
>
> Thanks for the explanation !! I will try to reduce the number of
> titratable
> residues to <= 50, and set ntcnstph=1. I will assume that my steps
> (outlined in the first e-mail) are OK. Additionally, I would like to run
> my

I would skip Step 6. The excess 0s are harmless, and cprestrt file formats
are system-dependent (since each compiler implements fortran90 namelists
differently), and cpinutil.pl will not necessarily work for all cprestrt
files.

> production MD on my GPU (although not shown in my code). I hope it will run
> !

Constant pH simulations are only in sander, and GPU support is only part of
pmemd, so the constant pH part will certainly not work, although that
functionality may be available in Amber 12.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida