Re: [AMBER] Problems with constant pH calc Amber 11

From: John Khan <johnkhan.verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 20:37:30 -0400

Jason:

Thanks for the explanation !! I will try to reduce the number of titratable
residues to <= 50, and set ntcnstph=1. I will assume that my steps
(outlined in the first e-mail) are OK. Additionally, I would like to run my
production MD on my GPU (although not shown in my code). I hope it will run
!

Thanks,
John