Re: [AMBER] How to find Acetyl-coa parameters in R.E.D.DB?

From: Yuan Yao <yuanyao.or.john.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:17:22 -0400

Dear Francois,

Thank you so much for your patient explanation and kind offer!

The difference of Cornell et al. and Duan et al. FF is beyond my knowledge.
I want to use this with leaprc.ff99SB or leaprc.ff03.r1.
Please send me which you think is proper. And I would be very thankful to
know some of their differences.

Best Regards!
Yuan