Re: [AMBER] Calculation of forces using steered MD

From: Ali M. Naserian-Nik <naseriannik.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:34:26 +0430

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Dmitry Nilov <nilovdm.gmail.com> wrote:

> > Reviewing corresponding literature, I have seen that
> > the authors, who have used AMBER, obtain the force-extension curve by
> > differentiating the PMF curve.
>
> I will appreciate if you give a link to that paper.
>
> Two papers for DNA pulling:
- S.A. Harris et al., Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Duplex Stretching
Reveal the Importance of Entropy in Determining the Biomechanical Properties
of DNA, Biophysical J., 88, 2005, 1684–1691.
- S. Piana, Structure and energy of a DNA dodecamer under tensile load,
Nucleic Acids Research, 2005, 33, 7029–7038.