Re: [AMBER] QUESTION ON MMPBSA

From: vani panguluri <vanipanguluri.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:01:05 -0500

below is the error msg i got

MMPBSA.py.MPI being run on 192 processors
ptraj found! Using
/usr/local/packages/amber/11/intel-11.1-mvapich-1.1/exe/ptraj
sander found! Using
/usr/local/packages/amber/11/intel-11.1-mvapich-1.1/exe/sander

Preparing trajectories with ptraj...
300 frames were read in and processed by ptraj for use in calculation.
Abort signaled by rank 0: [qb519:0] Got completion with error
IBV_WC_LOC_LEN_ERR, code=1, dest rank=8

Exit code -3 signaled from qb386
Killing remote processes...MPI process terminated unexpectedly
DONE

Regards,
Vani