[AMBER] Editing Protein - Change Bond

From: Melanie <journeywork.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 02:37:28 -0700

Hi all,
Does anyone know whether I can change the bond between atoms 112 and 113
from single to double in either leap or any other program? The formal
charges are all correct and no hydrogens are bonded to the respective atoms
(so they *should* form a double bond), but for some reason I cannot save the
pdb file with the atoms bonded correctly (and each with the correct
hybridization) in Accelrys. Every time I change it, save it, and reopen the
file, the bond has reverted to the one in the version I've attached. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Melanie