Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda crashes due to "Inconsistent hydrogen network"

From: Scott Le Grand <SLeGrand.nvidia.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:09:21 -0700

Yes, this is user error that is caught by the CUDA code. The FORTRAN code should catch this as well IMO. One or more of your waters is incorrectly named and not correctly picked up for the specialized SHAKE algorithm for waters. So what I've detected is a hydrogen that is supposedly in a water molecule but which has more than one bond attached to it.