[AMBER] Compare simulations done with AMBER9 to ones done with AMBER11 Cuda?

From: Antje Wolf <antje.wolf.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:45:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear list,

I did some simulations with AMBER9. I would like to do an additional simulation with different conditions. As I am running out of time with my study, I would like to use AMBER11 CUDA. Now I have some doubts if I can compare the results later on. What are your experiences with comparing results obtained with different AMBER versions?

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Antje

--
Antje Wolf
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)