Re: [AMBER] Amber CUDA calcualtion on GeForce GTX 590 ?

From: filip fratev <filipfratev.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:52:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ross and Marek,

Marek I saw this evening that GTX590 was included in the new drivers “Developer Drivers for Linux (270.40)” that comes with the new CUDA 4.0RC2 release. There is still no access via the official Nvidia website, but one can download them from developer zone:
http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-40
I will test the drivers and hope finally to test GTX590 with Amber too.

Ross I read your further comments about Cuda4.0, but regarding to our last discussion about GTX590 GPU’s scaling, do you think that Cuda 4.0 can bring us some better performance for these cards compared to GTX295?

Regards,
Filip