Re: [AMBER] Protein-Drug dissociation PMF: Is large conformational change in protein real or artifacts?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 12:21:15 -0400

yes i can indeed be an artifact. there is no easy way to know this,
other than to compare to experiment, to use it to make a hypothesis
that is tested by experiment, or to repeat at different pulling rates
or different pulling methods/directions and see how the results are
affected.
others may have more suggestions.