[AMBER] water mediated interaction

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 21:17:59 +0530 (IST)

Hello all

I am study water mediated protein-DNA interaction.
What I have did remove all crystalized water and add TIP3P water 6 angatrsom
from protein-DNA surface.

Minimize first water + ions then finally whole system

Heat the system from 0 to 300K at NVT for 200ps using positional restraint on
protein-DNA

Decrease positional restraint for 200ps at NVT

Equilibrate the system at NPT for 600ps

Production MD for 6ns

I have generated prmtop for system have 10 water molecules
When I visualize trajectory using above prmtop water moleclues are so far from
mask residue

Though when I check number of water moleclues around mask residue using
watershell command lower range 3 angostrom
and upper range 5 angostrom, water molecules are present at both range.

I am not getting why processed trajectry not showing water molecule close to
mask residue.

With regards

Sangita Kachhap
JRF