Re: [AMBER] Amber CUDA calcualtion on GeForce GTX 590 ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:26:50 +0200

OK,

so if one takes care more about the memory (for simulation of big systems),
the "Gainward GeForce GTX 580 Phantom 3GB" is probably definitely the best
choice regarding GTX cards available on the market because

It has 3GB memory

It is moreover a little bit faster than regular GTX 580 and so even more
faster than GTX 590.

Probably no problems with linux drivers since it should work with the
latest driver (260.19.44)
which supports regular GTX 580.

   Am I right ?

       Marek

PS: Which is actual status regarding citation of your paramfit routine ?

http://www.opera.com/mail/