Re: [AMBER] Amber CUDA calcualtion on GeForce GTX 590 ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:59:20 +0200

Hi Ross and Scott,

thanks for your comments !

Just the additional question. How it is with memory of that
dual card. I mean if I use the GTX 590 just for one single job
(so if I understood well just one half of this card will be used = 512
cores)
will be for this job available also just half of the total memory (0.5 x
3GB = 1.5GB)
or the memory is shared with both separate parts and that job will have in
disposal full 3GB ?

Thanks in advance for this last comment

Best wishes,

     Marek