Re: [AMBER] odd output from rms measurement

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:41:54 -0700

What thread is this in response to? Is this back to the sander issue you
sent an email about earlier? If so, there were several things suggested
that you could look into.

If it's about the ptraj issue this thread was actually talking about, then
look into the imaging stuff I suggested in a previous post to this thread.

All the best,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:31 AM, 姜笑楠 <jiangxn.mail.sioc.ac.cn> wrote:

> Hello,
> I removed all the spaces and the result is the same as before.
>
> input file
>

> output file

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida